Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments  (Read 146 times)

Offline ElidaSomme

Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments
« on: February 09, 2021, 04:27:08 AM »
I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also offers for sale CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We simply offer promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a comparatively substantial series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to check with another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what is cdb isolates and cbd full spectrum? PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at 0xbt.net could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.