Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments  (Read 148 times)

Offline JustinaTim

Wholesale CBD Honey Sticks & Coconut Oil - PayPal Payments
« on: February 09, 2021, 04:23:44 AM »
I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a pretty considerable variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to how many drops of 600mg cbd oil different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with yet another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at 0xbt.net could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.