Author Topic: CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments  (Read 98 times)

Offline Natalie67N

CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments
« on: February 09, 2021, 04:01:32 AM »
I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a relatively comprehensive range of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. Because of this limitation, where should i by my cbd oil back can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to get in touch with another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at 0xbt.net could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.